|Bible Trivia*Miracles of Jesus by-J.Stephen Lang|
|You will fined everything you have ever wanted to know about Bible facts and didn't know who to ask in The Complete Book of Bible Trivia available at our on-line bookstore, Amazon.com. Click on the book for information about ordering. Commission on books purchased though this site help fund the Charismatic Renewal in spreading the Good News. Fr. Joe Landi|
*Miracles of Jesus--See how many of these questions you can answer. (Answers are at the end of the article)1. How was the woman with the issue of blood healed by Jesus?
2. What woman got up and started doing household chores after Jesus healed her of a fever?
3. What unproductive tree did Jesus wither by cursing it?
4. Where did Jesus work his first miracle?
5. Who appeared with Jesus at his miraculous Transfiguration?
6. Which apostle did Jesus enable to walk (briefly) on water?
7. What disciples did Jesus call after blessing them with an enormous catch of fish?
8. Who did Jesus send to catch a fish that had a coin in its mouth?
9. When Jesus healed the blind man of Bethsaida, what did the man say people looked like?
10. What widow had her dead son brought to life by Jesus?
11. Where was Jesus when he healed the son of an official from Capernaum?
12. What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed by sending him to the pool of Siloam?
13. Why did the people complain when Jesus healed a woman who had been stooped for eighteen years?
14. Where was Jesus when he miraculously escaped from a crowd that was going to push him off a cliff?
15. What was the other affliction of the deaf man Jesus healed in the Decapolis?
16. How many loaves of bread were used to feed the five thousand?
17. How was Joseph told about Jesus' miraculous conception?
18. Who announced Jesus' conception to Mary?
19. What was the affliction of the man Jesus healed after his famous Sermon on the Mount?answers: 1. She touched the hem of his garment (Matthew 9:20-22) 2. Peter's mother-in-law (Matthew 8:14-15) 3. A fig tree (Matthew 21:17-20) 4. Cana (John 2: 1 -11) 5. Elijah and Moses (Matthew 17:1-9) 6. Peter (Matthew 14:28-31) 7. Peter, James, and John (Luke 5:4-11) 8. Peter (Matthew 17:24-27) 9. Like trees walking (Mark 8:22-26) 10. The widow of Nain (Luke 7:11-15) 11. Cana (John 4:46-54) 12. Blindness (John 9:1-7) 13. He healed her on the Sabbath (Luke 13:11-13) 14. His hometown, Nazareth (Luke 4:29-30) 15. Almost mute (Mark 7:31-35) 16. Five (Matthew 14:15-21) 17. In a dream (Matthew 1: 18-2 1) 18. The angel Gabriel (Luke 1:26-38) 19. Leprosy (Matthew 8:1-4 )
Topical Bible study is an easy and fun way to learn interesting and important information in the Scriptures. There are over 4,500 Questions and Answers in The Complete Book of Bible Trivia (1988--$9.59) by J. Stephen Lang, from which the above was condensed. Or read on the same subject, the 6,000 facts in The Complete Book of Bible Lists, (1996--$7.99) by H.L. Willmington. To learn more on these books, click on the blue which will take you to Amazon.com. We receive a referral fee for these books.
Read other articles of spiritual enlightenment in the February 1999 edition of The San Francisco Charismatics or return to the Main Menu by clicking on the blue.